Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DEAL ALERT LADIES!!!

I wanted to let you guys know of a deal that I got today and thought you all might benefit from it. If you go to target.com and scroll to the bottom and click on the grocery coupon link you will find a coupon for $1.00 off of the Market Pantry fruit snacks (target brand) you can print as many as you want. At my target today the mixed fruit ones were $1.36 (the other flavors were $1.52). I got these for .36 cents a box. Some of them expired in Sept 09 and the rest in Feb 10. Your cashier may make you do separate transactions for each box but still very worth the hassle. Mine let me do all 6 boxes in one even though the coupon states one per transaction. So if you are in need of fruit snacks for lunch boxes or snacks Target has a deal for you.

1 comment: