Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi, my name is Shannon and I am a......

coupon geek.LOL Seriously, I have the binder to prove it. I carry my coupon binder everywhere I go because I never know what I might find. Sad I know, however, you wouldn't believe the savings I have been getting. Today I went to Vons (Safeway) to check out a deal that I had heard of....and well lets just say I am the proud owner of EVERY AQUAPOD (water) that they had in stock (112 bottles) for a whooping $6.00. And I have a coupon for $2.00 off my next shopping trip. And if you didnt guess I will be going back to do this more as soon as they get a shipment in. I have been trying to see how little I can spend to get our storage up. As of right now I have at least a years worth of toiletries, poptarts (.25 a box), mac-n-cheese (.39 a box) and canned veggies (.35 a can). I am so excited and just need to find a few more cupboards to hide them in. Sorry I am not bragging but needed to share my excitement with someone other than Bryan, as he is tired to seeing me bring in more to store.LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oooh (Shivers!) you are REALLY REALLY Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where do you normally get your coupons from! I too love coupons, some I get online, I wish there was a way to get them without getting the sunday paper too, oh well! Way to go on your deals that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually get them from the Sunday paper, Tuesday mail (with all the grocery ads) and online. I only get one Sunday paper not more, I know people that get lots of them every week. My mom sends me what they dont use. I check out this site and it has given me all the deals I usually find. It is www.afullcup.com and it lists all the stores separately. they will pair sales and coupons together and tell you of any clearance deals that people have found. It is all FREE, it is like a chat board.

    ReplyDelete