Saturday, April 25, 2009

Annaliese is getting her tubes on

Monday morning at 07:15 and I am so GLAD!!! This girl has struggled with ear infections since early Dec 08 and has had if I counted right at least 8 since then. And most of those were treated with antibotics (thankgoodness we have good pharmacy benefits), we can not wait to not have to deal with the antibotics or even the doctor for that matter. Once she has tubes we dont have to run to the doctor for infections anymore. They will give us ear drops when we leave the hospital and if she has drainage we treat it at home. YEAH!!! No more weekly doctor appts. I will let you all know how the surgery goes. She will only be under general for about 5 minutes, so hopefully she recovers quickly from that. I have to say this is the first time I have ever been excited to have one of my child in surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully everything goes well, tubes are a lifesaver. It will be nice for her to feel better and get those ears cleared out for good!

    ReplyDelete