Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our kiddos are sick yet again, UGH...

can't it just leave our house for good. This year seems to have been a pretty bad one in the way of sickness. Our kids have had a just about everything that has gone around. We have had kids in and out of the doctors probably at least twice a month. I like my dr. but not that much.LOL She has come to know when Owyn was having his eye surgery, when Annaliese is due to have tubes, and lets not mention that the nurse has stopped asking me the all to familiar questions and just puts in what he knows is wrong. I hate seeing them suffer and not able to do anything about it.

We had Annaliese in the hospital Thrusday for dehydration from rotovirus (which sucks if you havent had it). I am glad I had stocked up on diapers and wipes when I came across a good sale because we are going thru a pack every couple days. I have made it a mission for this coming week to lysol my entire house. Maybe just maybe this will be the last of the sickness we shall see. I hope that your households have had a better year than we have had.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, that stinks! Nyllee was immunized for the rotovirus, I am so glad. I have also had kids in the hospital for that one, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete